Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Catching Up - Holiday Mani

In my quest to play catch up, I've been digging through my pictures from the last few months, and I thought I'd start sharing with my Christmas mani this year. I used Zoya's Ibiza for the base. This one is almost a one-coater, but I'm sloppy, so I used two.

After the base, I painted the edges of each nail (and my whole ring finger) with China Glaze Skyscraper, which reminded me of frost in a window pane. It's a beautiful color alone, too.
To finish the winter theme, I used Cold Metal and Lumin-Icent from Color Club's Foiled collection to stamp the snowflakes. Please excuse the tip wear and the poor photo quality. These were taken with my cell phone camera at work. Lack of sunlight and time. The pinky nail shows Cold Metal the most over Ibiza. The colors are similar enough that it's kind of hard to see. Lumin-Icent was much easier to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment