Friday, January 13, 2012

Barielle Blackened Bleu

I found an awesome Hautelook (Disclosure: That's my referral link) deal on Barielle nail polish last month, and since I'd seen excellent reviews from other bloggers, I decided to give them a try. I have to say, I'm very impressed so far.

 Sadly, one bottle broke in transit, so my order was a sticky mess when I opened the tissue paper, but an hour and a lot of nail polish remover later, I was able to open the bottles. Success!!

 It was tough to decide which pretty to wear first, but I couldn't take my eyes off Blackened Bleu. It's a beautiful black with sapphire shimmer. Normal office lighting gives a blue glow to the nails, but in a soft lighting or bright sunlight you see flecks of a lighter real blue. The sparkle really shows. It's beautiful. Impossible to photograph with my camera, but very pretty. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment