Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Catching Up: Julep Maven December 2011

Again with the playing catch up. December's Julep Maven box was pretty sweet. This one is the American Beauty set, which included Anne (the awesome purple) and Maria (pretty pink), Nail Therapy and a Pomegranate body scrub. I haven't had a chance to wear the polish yet, but the Nail Therapy makes for an excellent base coat. Four days and not a chip before I got bored and needed to change colors. It didn't save my nails from Dree's magical staining powers, but I did only use one coat. The scrub smells AMAZING. Even my boyfriend loved it. It has a kind of a fluffy texture for a sugar scrub, but whatever oil they used was great. You don't really notice the oil until you run your hands under the water, but my hands were really soft.

Overall, this was a great box. I haven't been disappointed with Julep. The polishes are always great quality. All of the lotions and scrubs I've sampled so far have been high quality. The Maven program really is a great value. $19.99 a month for a box of high quality products that would cost more at Target. You can check out more information about Julep's Maven program here. Disclosure: that is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment