Saturday, January 14, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Kendal & Nimue

 Nails for today are courtesy of Zoya. I picked up the Mirrors half of Smoke & Mirrors and most of the Feel Collection with the Flash Promos they had in December (Thanks, Zoya!), so I'm trying to make my way through these before I order more pretties.

For this look, I used Kendal as my base coat (2 coats) and I stamped the leopard spots with Nimue. I love that the Feel collection looks chic, even if you pair it with a somewhat wild print. I got a ton of compliments on this mani, and it lasted a full week before I decided it was time to play. I got the Color Lock system from Zoya this summer, and I've been really impressed with the way it wears.
 For some reason, I can't seem to get my camera to get this color right. It hates pinks and purples and reds. You get the idea, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment