Friday, January 13, 2012

January Birchbox

Hey, all! Many of you may have heard of Birchbox. It's a fantastic service that offers samples of beauty products for a $10 monthly fee. If you live in an area like mine, where most consider Bath & Body Works the be all end all of amazing bath products. Nothing against Bath & Body Works, but there are alternatives, and Birchbox delivers them to your door. I just got mine, so I haven't had a chance to use any of this month's products, but in the past, I've gotten mini bottles of Zoya polish, Philosophy face wash, lip glosses, eye shadow samples, pretty soaps and the like.
Birchbox includes a cute little card describing the goods. Rather than retype the information, I figured I'd just let you read firsthand.
I unwrapped everything so I didn't have to post as many pictures, but some items are usually loose in the box, and a few things are usually wrapped up in a little tissue paper package. A+ on the packaging.

You'll get more updates as I have a chance to enjoy my new treats. In the meantime, you can enjoy for yourself by checking about the Birchbox website. Disclaimer: That's my referral link. You, too, can share and get additional points towards purchases by joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment