Friday, September 30, 2011

Back from Hiatus!

I really must apologize for my absence. I have been fighting a cold the last couple of weeks, and haven't been motivated to much of anything...except sleeping. That I can ALWAYS get motivated for.

I did make a feeble attempt to post last week, and while the nails were great, the Blogger app for Android leaves a little to be desired where layout and photo quality are concerned. Also, it kept force closing and deleting half the text of the post. I gave up and accepted the magic only happens from the desktop. *sigh*

Here are the high quality pictures from the phone camera. I got the look with I Love You Cherry Much from Nicole by OPI's fall collection with China Glaze Liquid Leather stamped on top using plate M69 from the Born Pretty Store.
Indoor lighting.
Blurred for extra sparkle.
I've gotten several little goodies in the mail recently, so there will be plenty of posts to come. I would save so much money if I couldn't shop online from my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment